Floating fitness mat for training on the water surface.
The BEboard offers an entirely new fitness experience. Water as a dynamic substrate provides optimal conditions for sensorimotor training. This results in better control of the muscles and their interaction. Muscular activity increases in general.
Whether a yoga and Pilates workout, interval training or the specifically developed BEboard training, they all involve training of posture and motion sequences. All muscle groups are active at all times to balance the proper motion of the board. The result is an improved coordination between the different muscles. Balance skills thanks to the interaction of extremely small stabilizing muscles. This results in increased perception and better physical control in general.
Water as an essential component of training is more than just a dynamic substrate. Water also has a calming effect. Training on the BEboard also provides an optimal balance between exercise and relaxation – ideal for body and mind.
“The BEboard is the ideal device for training proprioception intensively; the unstable surface of water is the ideal basis for senso-rimotor training.“
Ina Menne, Management of Training at BECO Aqua College
BECO recommends the following trainer qualifications, in order to make full use of the BEboard:
BEboard Active Fast explosive training for muscle development, and the improvement of coordination and balance. BEboard Active constitutes the perfect cardio training with an extra boost for the deep-lying muscles.
BEboard CORELAX Smooth and concentrated movements, based on Yoga, Pilates and Core-training exercises, aim at strengthening both torso and spine, improve balance and mobility, as well as body sensation.
Further information about the kinds of training can be found on the site of Aqua College, our network for Aqua Fitness, swimming education and swimming sports. Its Aquatic-Fitness-Professionals also have their share in the development of the BEboard and training concepts.
Handles & valve
- 5 x
- for support during exercise and for carrying
- Safety closure
- Pressure up to 15 psi = 1 bar
Take a fresh look at aquatic fitness through the floating BEboard. The perfect clothing for training on and in the water: the fitness tankini BEsuit®.Learn more about BEboard and BEsuit®
Range of Use
- Yoga and Pilates on the water surface
- Cardiovascular training
- Performance training
- Sensorimotor function and proprioceptive sensibility. Coordination and balance. Muscular endurance. Physical flexibility. Cardiovascular training.
- Excellent for strengthening of the upper and lower body.
- Deep water
- Shallow water
Features and Material
- 2 bungee ropes with snap hooks (length 96 cm per rope), pump, nylon carrier bag, repair kit.
- (length/width/height): 250/90/15 cm.
Length of exercise mat: 180 cm.
- Weight: 12 kg
- The BEboard should always be at least 150 cm away from the pool edge. With several BEboards in the water these should have a distance between one another of circa 1 meter.
- The BEboards are connected with one another and with the pool edge by means of strings.
You can buy first-class BECO products in specialist sport shops, boutiques, waterparks and online shops.